CyberArk's Privileged Identity Management suite provides complete control and visibility over privileged accounts in your organistaion, across almost any platform or device.
Who has the keys to your kingdom?
Privileged accounts provide the necessary access to execute any task and access any information on your network. Without proper control over the use of these accounts and management of their passwords, you're leaving your organisation open to exposure.
CyberArk can help provide control and visibility over the keys to your kingdom.
CyberArk suite of products provide a number of key features and benefits, including:
- Secures Privileged accounts by managing the passwords and controlling access to all privileged and / or shared accounts
- Provides accountability over the use of non personal accounts
- Visibility over which actual person used a generic or non personal account and at what time
- Record all activities executed by a privileged account
- Provide enterprise file sharing capability, either on-demand or automated
- Provide control and visibility over third parties accessing your network
- Automation of password management (especially useful in large networks)
- Management of application account passwords, inlcuding hard-coded and embedded credentials
- Contributes to compliance standards such as Sarbanes Oxley (Sox) and PCI DSS, by proving who has accessed sensitive information
CyberArk Core Products
CyberArk has 2 core products:
CyberArk is currently being used by some of the worlds largest companies, helping to protect their privileged accounts. Current customers include:
- Banking & Finance - ING Direct, Barclays International, DBS Bank, Finansbank
- Pharmaceuticals - Astrazeneca, Pfizer, Novartis
- Technology - Qualcomm, BT, Motorola, Belgacom, Orange
- Professional - Time, PWC, Deloitte
- Household names - Hershey's, Virgin Money, Avis, Budget, Pizza Hut, Duracell
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how CyberArk can help secure your network.
To learn more about CyberArk, visit the CyberArk website.