A complete solution to protect, monitor, detect, alert, and respond to privileged accounts.
Why protect Privileged Accounts?
Privileged accounts represent the largest security vulnerability an organization faces today. In the hands of an external attacker or malicious insider, privileged accounts allow attackers to take full control of an organization’s IT infrastructure, disable security controls, steal confidential information, commit financial fraud and disrupt operations. Stolen, abused or misused privileged credentials are used in nearly all breaches. With this growing threat, organizations need controls put in place to proactively protect against, detect and respond to in-progress cyber attacks before they strike vital systems and compromise sensitive data.
The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution is based on CyberArk Shared Technology Platform™, which combines an isolated vault server, a unified policy engine, and a discovery engine to provide scalability, reliability and unmatched security for privileged accounts.
- Enterprise Password Vault® fully protects privileged passwords based on privileged account security policies and controls who can access which passwords when.
- SSH Key Manager™ secures, rotates and controls access to SSH keys in accordance with policy to prevent unauthorized access to privileged accounts.Provides accountability over the use of non personal accounts
- Privileged Session Manager® isolates, controls, and monitors privileged user access as well as activities for critical Unix, Linux, and Windows-based systems, databases, and virtual machines.
- Privileged Threat Analytics™ analyzes and alerts on previously undetectable malicious privileged user behavior enabling incident response teams to disrupt and quickly respond to an attack.
- Application Identity Manager™ eliminates hard-coded passwords and locally stored SSH keys from applications, service accounts and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- On-Demand Privileges Manager™ allows for control and continuous monitoring of the commands super-users run based on their role and task.
Click on a link above to learn more about the Privilged Account Security Solution components.
CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution Brochure
With our award winning, patented technology and proven expertise, CyberArk is the only company that can provide full protection from advanced and insider threats to mitigate your risks and meet high stakes compliance requirements. CyberArk has more deployments in large-scale distributed and virtual environments, solving more privileged account security challenges than any other vendor. We can support any device, any data center, for on-premise, hybrid cloud or OT/SCADA environments. CyberArk is the only vendor with a native solution that can provide full protection, monitoring, detection and reporting of privileged accounts.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how CyberArk can help secure your network.
To learn more about CyberArk, visit the CyberArk website.