Enterprise Password Vault (EPV) allows organizations to secure, manage, automate and log all activities associated with privileged accounts.
Secure, manage and track shared and privileged accounts across your organization
CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault, part of theCyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution, enables organizations to secure, manage and track the use of privileged credentials whether on-premise or in the cloud, across operating systems, databases, applications, hypervisors, network devices and more. CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault is the only product that addresses Privileged Identity Management challenges by combining multiple layers of built-in security, fast time-to-value, ongoing operational efficiency and ease-of-use with the enterprise-grade capabilities needed for successful deployments. The product is built on the CyberArk Shared Technology Platform, delivering scalability, high availability and centralized management and reporting.
EPV Extensive Feature List
CyberArk provides a number of key features, including:
- Uses CyberArk's patented, ICSA certified Vaulting Technology®, which employs multiple built-in layers of security to protect privileged credentials.
- Tamper proof audit logs and session monitoring for audit integrity.
- Customizable "request workflows" for credential access approval including dual controls, integration with helpdesk ticketing systems and multiple additional parameters
- Flexible password policy management including password aging, complexity, versioning policy and archiving.
- Out-of-the box support for multi-factor authentication systems.
- Automatic policy enforcement for the lifecycle of privleged accounts with the flexibility to easily enforce granular policies for specific compliance or business unit requirements.
- Automated privileged identity management including discovery and provisioning, policy-based password changes and access controls.
- Out-of-the-box management of privileged credentials access to over 100 operating systems, databases, firewalls, network devices, virtual environments, websites and cloud-based applications.
- Extensible support for additional target systems with unique plug-in architecture for fast integration.
- Automated password verification and reconciliation to minimize operational and incident response delays.
- Scalable to manage hundreds of thousands of privileged accounts
- Central policy managmeent with distributed enforcement points for multisite and segmented network deployments.
- Built in disastery recovery and high availability.
- Out-of-the-box integration with enterprise infrastructure and security solutions including:
- Directory services
- Identity management solutions
- Authentication systems
- Vulnerability scanners
- Security Information and Event Management systems
- Helpdesk ticketing and workflow systems
- Intuitive role-based web interface
- Scheduled, pre-built audit reports on credential access and use and; policy compliance.
- Access Privileged credentials from mobile devices including credential requests adn workflow approvals.
- Direct connection to managed devices for users, eliminating the need to copy/paste privileged credentials.
- CyberArk Shared Technology Platform delivers scalability, high availability and centralized management and reporting.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Privileged Account Security products provides complete management, monitoring, recording and security single sign-on for privileged accounts.
CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault Datasheet
Enforce an enterprise policy that protects your most critical systems, managing the entire lifecycle of shared and privileged accounts across data centers.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how CyberArk can help secure your network.
To learn more about CyberArk, visit the CyberArk website.