CyberArk's Sensitive Information Management Solution facilitates esay file sharing between users and systems without compromising security.
Share, distribute and access data without putting sensitive information at risk
Convenient access. Maximum protection. One Enterprise Platform. In today’s dynamic business environment that includes mobile, web and cloud-based interactions, users require convenient access to information wherever and whenever they need it. The ability to confidentially share files internally and externally, as well as meet audit requirements, is a critical component of every business initiative. At the same time, IT and security teams are tasked with securing information, providing reliable access and reducing costs to ensure business efficiency. CyberArk Sensitive Information Management Solution is a complete platform for sharing and distributing information to users across systems using web, desktop, mobile and e-mail. Developed with a focus on security, the solution includes patented digital vault technology, military-grade encryption and tamper-proof auditing designed to meet compliance requirements. Organizations use CyberArk Sensitive Information Management Solution to address the needs of individuals sharing and accessing information as well as business processes requiring sensitive information collection, distribution and access.
CyberArk Sensitive Information Management Solution is a single-platform solution for all file sharing needs across the enterprise including user-to-user, automated server-to-server, or on-demand processes.
- FIPS 140-2 validated encryption with transparent key management minimizes IT management resources
- Fine-grained control of users’ ability to download, forward or print documents enhances control of user access to information
- Tracking and reporting of user activity assures that only authorized users are accessing data
- Tamper-proof auditing streamlines audit processes and reduces costs
- Flexible connectors enable seamless integration with every business application ensuring consistent security across all users and business processes
- Segregation of duties prevents IT teams viewing the content being stored and transferred, maintaining confidentiality of information
- Seamless integration with file scanning solutions addresses security policies
- Choice of on-premises or cloud-based deployments aligns with budgetary requirements
- A single platform for sharing information between users or in automated processes, providing convenient access through web, endpoint, mobile and e-mail solutions
- Multiple layers of security, including encryption in transit and at rest, protect data at all times
- Enterprise-level scalability and reliability meets the needs of growing organizations including high availability and disaster recovery
- Trusted viewing of documents improves business collaboration, team productivity and cross-functional efficiency
- An intuitive web interface, e-mail plug-ins and mobile applications provide anytime, anywhere access to information , both online and offline, which improves user satisfaction and productivity
- Granular access controls allow users to openly share content internally or externally without introducing risk of unauthorized access
- One solution for server-to-server communications, user-to-user file sharing and encrypted e-mail streamlines deployment and management while maximizing investment
CyberArk Sensitive Information Management Solution Datasheet
The ability to exchange information between users and systems has become a fundamental business requirement. Information sharing enables users to be more productive, facilitates collaboration among teams, and help organizations deliver better customer experiences. However, as organizations share increasing amounts of sensitive information, they also need to ensure that their files remain safe from compromise. This technical solution overview details how CyberArk Sensitive Information Management can enable organizations to facilitate easy file sharing between users and systems without compromising security.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how CyberArk can help secure your network.
To learn more about CyberArk, visit the CyberArk website.