SecureSphere Database Activity Monitor helps you efficiently demonstrate database compliance through automated processes, audit analysis, and customizable reports across heterogeneous database platforms. In addition, SecureSphere accelerates incident response and forensic investigation with centralized management and advanced analytics. Database Activity Monitor helps you pass your database audits and avoid hefty non-compliance fines.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Streamline Database Compliance - You will be able to free up IT resources and budget when you automate labor intensive database compliance activities with SecureSphere Database Activity Monitor. The savings start with SecureSphere deployment, which will take just weeks compared to months with similar solutions. Our centralized configuration and management will also make it easy for you to scale as users, applications, and databases are added. Predefined policies and reports enable you to efficiently maintain and demonstrate compliance.
- Reduce Hidden Infrastructure Costs - With SecureSphere, you will be able to dramatically reduce the hidden hardware and software costs associated with competing products and built-in database auditing tools. Those solutions significantly impact database server performance, forcing organizations to purchase additional database servers and software licenses to compensate. SecureSphere data collection, processing, and storage are all optimized to avoid those hidden costs.
- Manage User Access - You can lower the risk of data breaches and demonstrate compliance with SOX 302 and 404, PCI 7 and 8.5, and other regulations with SecureSphere Database Activity Monitor. The User Rights Management for Databases add-on automatically identifies excessive rights and dormant accounts based on organizational context, object sensitivity, and actual usage.
- Reduce Non-Compliance Risk by Seeing All Traffic - Confidently identify and document non-compliant behavior with SecureSphere, knowing you have the all the facts. Even with a high volume of database traffic, SecureSphere operates like a video camera, seeing all relevant activity in real-time. Products that take periodic samples create something more like a snapshot than a video, resulting in compliance gaps.
- Find and Manage Database Risk - Malicious insiders and hackers can easily steal data by exploiting unpatched systems, accessing accounts with default passwords, and leveraging administrative rights. SecureSphere helps you prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities with assessments for database platforms and configurations. The assessments are kept up-to-date with the latest research from the Imperva Application Defense Center (ADC).
- Adapt to IT Constraints - With SecureSphere, you don’t have to worry about agent vs. network deployment choices. Most database audit solutions force businesses to choose between the two. However, IT environments often have network or database server constraints that require both options. SecureSphere offers non-intrusive network monitoring appliances, lightweight SecureSphere agents, or a hybrid mix of the two.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how Imperva can help secure your business.
To learn more about Imperva, visit the Imperva website.