Microsoft SharePoint provides easy access to business-critical data through intranet, extranet, and public-facing applications. So when that information is sensitive or regulated, security is a major concern. SecureSphere for SharePoint is designed specifically for this platform to give you the highest level of visibility and access control for your SharePoint system data. As a result, you can ensure application and data security, and even cut costs by accelerating time-to-compliance.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Industry's only Solution that Stops Unwanted Sharepoint Access - Immediately respond to suspicious access activity by generating alerts, or in certain situations, blocking access completely. Your sensitive files are safe with SecureSphere for SharePoint, the only security technology that can stop unwanted access to files stored in SharePoint.
- Stop Attacks on Web-Facing Apps - Defend your SharePoint applications from online attacks like SQL injection and cross-site scripting. SecureSphere protects SharePoint sites with Imperva’s industry-leading Web Application Firewall technology. Rest assured that your web defenses are up to date with the latest threat intelligence from Imperva’s Application Defense Center.
- Achieve Clean, Clear SharePoint Access Tracking and Reporting - Speed up your security investigations and demonstrate strict compliance with visibility into all activity occurring throughout your SharePoint environment. SecureSphere maintains a detailed audit trail of all data access from front-end web server to back-end database. Summarize your audit data with flexible reporting tools.
- Save Time and Tighten Controls with Automated Access Rights Reviews - Compliance and security demand that your organization reevaluate access permissions on an ongoing basis. With SecureSphere, you can finally put a regular workflow in place for reviewing file access rights. Save time and increase accuracy by allowing data owners to make access control decisions during your review cycles. Learn more about User Rights Management for Files.
- Secure Your Data from Advanced Threats - You can protect your sensitive and regulated data that resides in SharePoint from sophisticated targeted attacks. SecureSphere integrates with FireEye’s leading malware detection system to make sure malware-compromised devices can’t access SharePoint. FireEye’s Malware Protection System provides SecureSphere with a list of compromised devices, and SecureSphere stops them before they can access SharePoint and cause trouble.
- Uncover Hidden Costs - Cut costs quickly by reclaiming unused storage space that is taken up by SharePoint. With SecureSphere, you can determine exactly which data is and isn’t being used and then efficiently archive or delete unused data.
- Easily Monitor Privileged Users - Simplify compliance by maintaining a record of all privileged user access to your SharePoint SQL database. SecureSphere ensures that your SharePoint files, lists, and application data are fully protected from insider abuse or attackers moving laterally across the organization.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how Imperva can help secure your business.
To learn more about Imperva, visit the Imperva website.