Proactive, continuous security configuration management makes it harder for attackers to compromise your assets.
Advanced threat protection, security and compliance products
Triwpire offer three products within the Secure Configuration Management area:
- Tripwire Enterprise - Real-time change audit and threat detection, compliance policies and business context visibility reduces security risk
- File Integrity Manager - Collect all the "who", "what" and "when" data on change and threat indicators
- Configuration Compliance Manager - Agentless monitoring for compliance and policy increases security for your network infrastructure devices
- Security Configuration Management helps organizations of all sizes successfully automate the hardening of their servers, databases and network devices. Our patented, award-winning suite of Security Configuration Management (SCM) products and services continuously monitor the integrity of those systems.
- Intuitive Configuration Assessment provides continous, real-time protection with the broadest platform and policy support of any SCM solution suite. Specifically built for core data center usage. Correlate approved changes to changes actually made, providing proof of compliance with IT policies and standards.
- World's best File Integrity Monitoring increases operational efficiencies by reducing configuration drift and unauthorized change. Our ChangeIQ technology gives you deep integrity assessment to help differentiate between good and bad change. Integrate with change management ticketing systems for closed-loop change control.
Security Configuration Management for Dummies
Securing your server and network configurations may be the smartest security work you can do. Why? Continually protected and hardened systems keep your data safe, repel exploits and provide measurable confidence.
But it’s hard to do. How do you get started? What are the capabilities to look for in an effective solution?
Security Configuration Management For Dummies shows you how to:
- Adopt and implement a security hardening policy
- Reduce your network’s attack surface
- Comply with industry or government regulations continuously
- Proactively protect your systems (without breaking your budget)
Download your copy and get started on creating secure, trusted IT configurations your organization can depend on.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how Triwpire can help secure your business.
To learn more about Tripwire, visit the Tripwire website.