Unlike traditional vulnerability scanning products and services, Tripwire® PureCloud requires neither software or hardware to deploy or manage, nor any changes to your firewalls. Tripwire PureCloud Enterprise provides an easy to deploy and cost-effective solution that discovers and assesses hard-to-reach areas of a network.
Address threats without deploying any additional hardware or software.
- Assurance for Third Parties - Tripwire® PureCloud Enterprise ensures your "extended" network is as secure and compliant as your own. Easily and cost-effectively assess the security of remote offices, partners, M&A targets.
- Network Perimeter Scanning - Tripwire give you the ultimate view. Extend your visibility to outside risks and vulnerabilities by scanning outside the firewall. Tripwire PureCloud Enterprise provides a true hacker's perspective of your perimeter network.
- Unified Reporting - Integrated results with Tripwire Security Intelligence Hub for a comprehensive view of global network risk–including internal, external, remote, and third party networks.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Easy to deploy and use - Quickly and easily setup scan profiles for weekly, monthly, or on–demand scans without requiring firewall changes or the use of a third party vulnerability scanner. Addresses high risk edge cases that are currently not addressed due to cost or inefficient deployment. Tripwire PureCloud Enterprise uses a low cost, zero-deployment model that leverages the cloud without the use of dedicated software or hardware
- Accurate and reliable - Purecloud Enterprise enables both security and compliance using trusted technology that provides the broadest and deepest coverage in the industry. The service uses Tripwire IP360 technology in the cloud, so you get the same market-leading coverage and accuracy that you use on your internal network. With Tripwire PureCloud Enterprise there's no need to use expensive and inferior third party scanners that produce confusing results
Tripwire PureCloud Enterprise Datasheet
Download the Tripwire PureCloud Enterprise datasheet to learn more.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how Triwpire can help secure your business.
To learn more about Tripwire, visit the Tripwire website.