SecureDoc is a highly secure, yet flexible solution that enables businesses to comply with privacy and security regulations by protecting sensitive data residing in laptops, desktops and on removable media.
SecureDoc Enterprise Server Benefits:
- Manage software based Full Disk Encryption (FDE) for laptops, desktops, tablets, etc.
- Support for Microsoft Windows BitLocker (Win Vista, Win 7 and Win 8)
- Support for Mac OS X and FileVault 2
- Full Opal Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) management support
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) iOS and Android devices
- Centralised management through standard server-based or web console
- Only full-disk encryption software to offer wired and wireless pre-boot network authentication via PBConnex
- Manage and encrypt removable media and individual files & folders
- FIPS 140-2 validated
- PBConnex - PBConnex provides a means for authenticating encrypted devices to the network before the operating system ever loads. Simply put, it means data is never exposed until the user credentials are verified before the standard OS log-in process, keeping computer and network security intact.
- Centralised management - SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) places all security-related management under on centralized enterprise server including policies, password rules and the management of encryption ranging from SecureDoc’s software encryption for PCs or embedded OS encryption for Windows (BitLocker) and OS X (FileVault 2) to the management of hardware based encryption with SEDs and Enterprise Drives.
- Removable media encryption - SecureDoc from WinMagic offers an industry-leading data-at-rest security solution and takes it to a new level with Removable Media Encryption and Removable Media Container Encryption. Protect sensitive data on CDs, DVDs, USB drives and other removable media by fully encrypting these media on a sector-by-sector basis.
- Mobile Device Management - SecureDoc Mobile Device Management (MDM) allows organizations to secure mobile devices running iOS and Android and ensure they're encrypted. An ideal solution for organizations that allow corporate data to reside on IT-owned smartphones and tablets or devices that are part of a bring your own device (BYOD) policy. Taking advantage of the native encryption and security in iOS and Android, SecureDoc MDM can enforce security policies including passwords/PINs, restrict cameras, remote wipe and more.
- Self-encrypting drives - SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) is capable of managing Self Encrypting Drives (SEDs) making it easier for organizations to deploy and manage. With an SED encryption is always on, the key never leaves the drive and authentication is done independent of the operating system.
- Key management - The ability to offer centralized key management for all devices enables systems to access data no matter where it resides (file share, the cloud etc.). Key management makes full disk encryption (FDE) and security solutions much more transparent.
- File & Folder encryption - File and Folder Encryption (FFE) is a key component of WinMagic's SecureDoc data security software. SecureDoc FFE enables users and administrators to encrypt specific files and folders on a device or on the network.
- Pre-boot authentication - Pre-boot authentication is an ideal solution for customers that want to 'lock-down' systems from unauthorized access. Pre-boot authentication helps ensure, in the event a device is lost or stolen, that the data on the drive remains secure and encrypted giving organizations the peace-of-mind that they aren't exposing their data or that of their customers.
WinMagic SecureDoc Enterprise Server Brochure
Download the WinMagic SecureDoc Enterprise Server brochure to learn more.
For more information, contact i2S now to determine how WinMagic can help secure your data.
To learn more about WinMagic, visit the WinMagic website.